• PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY™ - Engage in the WWE experience like never before through a dynamic gameplay system that looks, feels and plays better than ever before. The brand new Breaking Point submission system, new Attributes and control layout, as well as major changes to Momentum and Stamina systems make for the best WWE gameplay to date.
• DYNAMIC PRESENTATION - Observe impressive visual changes to gameplay presentation, including new animations, camera positions, lighting arrangements and significantly improved rendering, all delivering an authentic and striking representation of WWE programming.
• WWE UNIVERSE 2.0 - Embrace the virtual WWE experience through new and more impactful elements of unpredictability, as rivalries, alliances, matches and spontaneous action will dramatically evolve based on individual player decisions.
• CREATE AND SHARE - Develop and customize Superstars, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, Highlight Reels and all-new, to-be-announced capabilities in the franchise’s best-in-class creation suite.
• ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA - Explore in the franchise’s popular story-based mode through compelling new storylines and major gameplay improvements.
• EXTENSIVE ROSTER - Compete with WWE Superstars, WWE Divas and WWE Legends from one of the largest rosters in franchise history, including John Cena, Randy Orton, The Miz and Alberto Del Rio.
WWE® ’12 will celebrate the rebirth of the iconic and authentic simulation franchise through a bigger game, badder presentation and better gameplay than ever before, delivering long-awaited critical improvements to the core gameplay experience, the most creative and extensive feature set to date and a visceral, edgy and polished presentation.
Players will become part of WWE through extensive gameplay advancements, including the brand new Breaking Point submission system, new Attributes and control layout as well as significant improvements to other key gameplay systems. WWE Universe Mode 2.0 will generate new and more impactful elements of unpredictability based on player decisions, while dynamic visual changes to gameplay presentation, including new animations, camera positions, lighting and improved rendering, will set the tone for delivering an exceptional simulation of WWE programming.
• Street Date: 25th November
• Platform: WII/PS3/360
• Publisher: THQ
• PEGI Rating: 16+
• Genre: WRESTLING